Tuesday 11 March 2014

Emma Molloy : My Cycling Adventures - 3 Peaks Challenge

Emma Molloy is a team mate of Dams Challenge Ride Ambassadors Tiff Dorrington and Katie Joyce. Emma has recently completed the gruelling 3 Peaks Challenge in Victoria and has written an incredible report recounting her experience, including a quick insight into how she prepared for the event and what was required in order to ensure she completed the event. If you have been following my blog and my training guides, then I encourage you to click over and have a read of Emma's report. I'd also encourage you to read a bit about her background and how she got into cycling.

I've had the privilege of attending events that Emma has participated in and know first hand how much work she puts into everything she does, whether it be racing, participating in long rides such as 3 Peaks or her training with Hall Women's Cycle Training. Her commitment to completing such a daunting event is highly commendable.

Congratulations on the ride, Emma. You are an inspiration.

Read Emma's report here.
Read about Emma here.

Emma is one of a few people I train who completed this challenge. Kudos to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment